A Demand High experiment

Today I would like to start a series of posts on some "experiments" I started to do in the classroom after my CELTA experience. I got inspiration to try out these more experimental practices reading books, blogs and watching videos I have come across on the web in the past few months -- where appropriate... Continue Reading →

Dealing with language deficiencies in the adult classroom

I know, the title sounds really fancy but if you are looking for a scholarly article I am sorry to disappoint you: I know close to nothing about Dyslexia or any other language-related deficiency. This post is more of a written-down-and-shared version of my thoughts since, from the little I do know (most of which... Continue Reading →

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑